CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

transformers!!

juz watch it yesterday with my family and..
it totally rocks!!!!

although it was all abt machines crashing around for 2 hrs
but it was totally awesome
the effects.. the robots.. and and.. megan fox xD
personally i only think she is hot in the movie xP

i soo freakin wish to own a real transformers now
which is totally childish and insane.. hahaha!
but juz imagine.. it could turn into any sports car i want lol

...
anyway i bought a new badminton racquet juz now =D
cost rm140 and it comes with a bag, strings and a grip
still not sure whether its worth it =S
its hard to believe but this is actually my first time buying a racquet -.-
and i juz cant wait to try it out tomorrow =)

...
ah! i still hav tons of homeworks waiting for me to do -.-
actually juz 2 more.. but still a lot xD
dun feel like doin est hw anymore.. zzz

wanted to do my bio note.. but guo yeh (i think) took my book
and he havent return it to me
worst of all.. pn. amara wants to check tomorrow
im so gonna get nagging from her -.-

0 comments: