CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

crap!

dun feel like doin anything today
feel so tired and bored~

...
oh yea
tun meng borrowed me his PSP.. yay!
but thx to him forgetting to bring the charger to tuition
i didnt get to play it during the weekends - wasted.. LOL
i finish the battery in one night -.-

so i think thts y i feel so bored xD

and 1 more thing
thers sumthing wrong with my internet these few days
sum website juz cant load -.-
dang~!

...
and i forgotten to bring me pencil case back from school
i think..
juz cant find it in my bag >.<
and i hav 4 gel pens in it LOL
coz i only uses gel pen
other pens juz make my handwriting look ugly xD
gud thing i found an empty case of the g2
and i opened a new refill to use it for the moment

...
ok i lazy to type anymore
so im juz goin to stop here =]

0 comments: