CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

grandma is comin~ xD

my title speaks for itself! =P
but im gonna say it again anyway~

my mom told me today tht my grandma is comin over TODAY!
from johor!!
its juz so sudden.. and its not even holidays o.O
and its been ages since my grandma came
its juz too boring for her here.. i think.. xD

im quite eager to meet her tho
but at the same time
im afraid tht i wont be able to endure another person nagging at me LOL

...
so anyway
exams is juz around the corner
ah!!! trials!! T-T
it happened so fast
i rmb juz entering form 1
and bfore u know it
im already at the edge of leaving my secondary school -.-

and i already know 1 thing
im gonna miss the school and everyone in it
well actually juz the ppl in it xD

...
ok.. not much to write today
so i think i'll juz stop here and try to do some revision
which i know very well tht i wont do much.. haha!!

0 comments: