CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

the pearl?

hmm its been a while since i've last touch my blog
mayb my life juz gotten boring and boring T-T

...
anyway
today i went pelangi
for what? to watch the movie 'The Pearl'
its related to my f5 novelle

actually dont feel like goin
but since my plan to go out with my family (watch harry potter xD) was cancelled
so i decided to go and see how it was like

and i regreted goin -.-
the movie wasnt even coloured
its in BLACK AND WHITE!!!
and its not even eng.. ughhh

...
and and.. im so addicted to facebook now xD
actually is juz the FRIENDS FOR SALE
who call my frenz to talk abt tht like evryday
which now successfully got me into usin facebook

hmm.. ok.. i wanna go continue with my business edi =D

0 comments: