CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

haze

today the haze was terrible
well not as bad as the one when i was in form 1
tht time it was so bad tht the school has to let us home early =O

so tht was wad we hoped for during the haze juz now
school close~ school close~ LOL

some of them even giv haze as an excuse to stop teacher frm giving hw
how smart -.-
and then jasan jason said this
"teacher haze la! i cannot find my pen!" LOL

...
its bad enough tht i had 3 period of sej today
and then the haze
make me hard to breath thus making me so freakin sleepy -.-

and before the stupid haze corrodes my lungs
i quickly tied my handkerchief around my nose and mouth
made me look like a thief xD
but i manage to make it look gud on me *perasan* xP

...
anyway ther btr b no haze tomorrow
coz thx to it im coughing now! -.-

0 comments: