CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

hmm..

today i woke up with a little rashes.. again -.-
wad is wrong? seriously..
so i quickly ate my breakfast first
then took my medicine
ok.. i know now i really sounded sick
3 post abt my stupid rashes xD

...
anyway i was tired for the whole day
didnt hav the mood to do anything
especially bfore recess
for the 1st time
i could do sumthing then stare blankly and daydream
without the dream
wait.. tht makes it NOT a daydream
ah who cares! xD

example:
i was doin maths
then i will suddenly stop.. motionless

almost evrytime when tht happens
tun meng would ask "eh! wad's wrong" *in chinese*
only i realize i was daydreaming xD

and when my fren talked to me
i will go with the "huh?!" most of the time
coz i seriously cant concentrate at what they were sayin

theres seriouly sumthing wrong with me this week -.-

...
goin to watch transformers tomorrow =D
too bad its in GSC IOI
nvm la.. at least i get to watch =)

0 comments: