CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

recovered..

..i think
since i woke up rashes-free today
so im assuming tht i hav recovered? =)
too bad i'll still hav to eat those pills for a week T-T

yesterday my dad also helped me chg my mattress with the one in the guest room
not tht comfortable but it has tht new mattress feeling xD
so now im thinking mayb my old mattress may hav cause all those rashes -.-
duno how long i've been using tht mattress
my loyal mattress.. ahahahaha!! xD

...
when i got to school
i kept hearing my fren ask
"u kena NS ah? ahahahaha!"
news do spread fast -.-
and it ain't funny!!!! LOL
nobody even knows whether thts true -.-

and they say this selection is only for the 1st batch (?)
so mayb those didnt kena this time might kena for the nex batch (?)

...
and today pn. lucy officially made me hate her
i've been doin her hw nicely
and when i finished and pass up
went to my frens place for the 1st time
she came and scold me
and she say she saw me walkin around the class the whole time

i was like WTF!! r u blind or wad?! @#$%^%& -.-
oh please!! i hav no idea who or wad u saw walkin around the class
but tht is definitely NOT me
i wonder.. did she even think bfore saying sumthing? -.-

0 comments: