CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

i feel..

..DEAD
my body is aching and i feel so freakin tired coz of yesterday's badminton
i really nid to exercise more
or else i'll get tht evrytime i go for badminton -.-

oh yea.. apparently the badminton tournament yesterday will b continued TODAY!!
and i wasnt informed =(
so i had to rush home after school to get my racquet and stuff
and get to rakan muda ASAP

i oso hav no choice but to play in my aching situation >.<
but at least i and my fren won the quarter-finals for guys double.. woohoo!!
tht makes us 3rd rite? =)
didnt expect tht huh? ahahaha!

...
anyway.. i was so tired tht i had a hard time keeping my eyes open during class
at least ther was a period of civic for me to sleep =)

and today in class tun meng suddenly sung a.. erh wad is it called..
it sounded like this..
"everybody sing a song.. du da.. du da~" xD
yeah! he actually sang tht LOL
and i join in to keep myself awake =D

0 comments: