CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

wootz~

oh finally. its weekends agn~
omg i really nid a break frm all the college books. LOL
now i finally felt tht weekend is sooo short and weekdays r juz oh-so-long.

well this week wasnt such a bad week after all
apart of those usual problem which is hw and the unluckiness
basically evrything wasnt as bad as the 1st few week of the month

and guess wad actually made my week awesome is tht...
I FINALLY got my laptop!!!! =DD
woohooo~ still getting use to the wonderful win7 OS ^^


tadaaa~my sexy looking laptop =D

its an Asus laptop for those who cant see the label LOL.
its a brand tht according to my dad normally wont b used by home users.
and btr, this new model frm Asus isnt available in m'sia yet xD
and...

u gotta love the slim and sexiness of it~ LMAO

...
ok enough of me spazzing over my laptop
also last tuesday was the orientation for the pre-u students in taylor's
well its not much of a party. its more of a club recruitment carnival LOL

so after serious consideration, i joined the badminton club and the paintball club
i wanted to join the Arirang club which is like a korean club wher they offer to teach korean for FREE!!!
omg i really wanted to enter but then i tot of my super tight schedule so i dropped it ><

anyway. gotta go try to finish my hw~ xP

0 comments: