CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1st day~

2day i finally put my foot into my college. as in start studying ther ok? lol
well it was kinda disappointing.
its not as fun as i tot -.-.
i hav so many frenz tht i heard goin fot taylor's a-levels.
but i've seen none in my class. how sad is tht?
im alone agn. T.T

and im a person tht is hard to mix and get used to b around new ppl.
so i was like quiet the whole day.
ya i know. im antisocial but wad to do. im scared of embarrassing myself ><
hmm mayb its time to chg? well this sux. i miss my frenz in secondary school. seriously!! =[

and the worst of all.. NO LENG LUI in my class!!!!!
how sad is tht? LOL well honestly i was hoping to hav at least 1 but.. sometimes life is unfair. xP and apparently life is college is almost as busy as in secondary school. or mayb busier -.-
and oh ya. juz 2day i saw a few korean girls tht is in the college.
not sure wad course they're takin but yea. same college.
mayb 1 day i shud go talk to them. xD yeah like u hav the guts to do tht. -.-

and 1 more thing. since college is takin out most of my time, i wonder whether i will still hav time to take my driving license.
hmm. this is really annoying =x

0 comments: