CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

help?

ok. its my 3rd day in college
well if the orientation day wher we practically did ntg is excluded, its only 2 days
but its already enough to make me miss my high school even more
yeah i know u must b asking why in the world would i miss my high school??!
and i know a lot of ppl would b like enjoying college and nv tot of high school anymore
but idk why i feel tht way.
coz like now, i hav to relive the life tht i used to live.
and the worst of all, i nid to start finding a new gang to hang out with. which im obviously not gud in.
its sooo hard to find a gang tht is so outgoing as my old gang.
but somehow i hav to try rite? haiz

well the prob is actually.. umm.. how shud i put this
my classmates r really not those who r really outgoing
and i guess they're those typical student tht go to college juz to study? -.-
i know its kinda early to draw conclusions now but i really hope im wrong.
seriously hoping tht i would b wrong and they're only shy for the 1st week? LOL

oh yea. guess wad. my class 2day is basically repeating evrything tht i learnt in f4 and f5 -.-
we learnt quadratics for maths, u know.. completing the square? lol
and for chemis, we learnt balancing equations.
and for physics we learn basic quantities and units.
how cool is tht? haha
i guess the hard part is comin real soon.
and know wad, i still like the way ms. lim teached us maths the most compared to the teacher in my college.
omg ms. lim, u shud really go college and teach. more salary summore~ hahaha

0 comments: