CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

moving on..

alright. it seems like my holidays r starting to pack their bags and leave. ='( this is so emotional
last day for me to relax and do ntg at home huh?
yeah things r certainly moving on starting frm 2moro.

...
i guess some of u know why.
im starting my college 2moro~~ =D
well now i still didnt feel anything
shud i feel nervous by now?? lol
well 2moro aint the real class. its juz an orientation for us new students
and most probably i will get my timetable and..
which class i'll b in. for now i have a few frens who r goin to the taylor's for a-levels.
and i really hope i'll b at least b in the same class as 1 of them =S

yeah lotsa things i nid to get used to for this.
oh ya, yesterday my driving instructor called me to ask when i wanna take my driving lessons.
well i cant confirm until i get my timetable. so..
at least now its confirm my LDL is out and i can finally learn to drive~!!!!!!!!!
another step closer to my official P license~ =DD

...
yesterday night i was bored and i went surfing around the net to find info abt the price of cars.
apparently cars tht r bought in langkawi and labuan r much much cheaper. -.-
ya i know its late to know it only by now, but it like 20-40k cheaper!!!
this is so unfair T.T
i wonder whether i can go ther and buy a car and drive it back??
if its possible im definitely goin to do tht xP

0 comments: