CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

terrible T.T

basically 2day was a terrible day for me
i duno y but i juz felt so troubled
recently i juz felt like my life was full of stress
arghhhh.. am i goin insane? T.T

...
ya actually 2day was suppose to be a gud day for me
since i got my driving lessons for the 1st time
but u know wad? i didnt think it was fun at all -.-
i juz wanna get over it
and my instructor wasnt as awesome as wad my fren describe they got
so yea.. im a lil disappointed
mayb its coz i juz dun like talkin to him @@
but at least tht guy was able to teach me to complete all 3 items tht r goin to b tested on
i wonder y all my frens didnt manage to finish all 3 and i did
im juz scared tht tht instructor is tryin to sav his work and not teaching properly
omg i think im paranoid ><

and i feel like im the only 1 not doin revision for my college studies in my class
am i goin to fall out frm college??
ok seriously. y am i so stressed out? T.T

...
sry i juz feel so frustrated now
i think thers sumthing wrong with me ><

0 comments: