CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

tests..

finally 2day i took my QTI (trial driving test)
and yea. overall i passed.
but who knew. WHO KNEW!!! i would touch the yellow line on the item tht i had most confident in!!
the 3 point turn -.-
omg i duno y this time i would make the mistake tht i nv did bfore
mayb its coz i try do it slowly since its the test.
ok i shall not drive so carefully edi nex time. LOL

and thx to my instructor. i manage to make another fren xD
duno wad tht guy thinking la. he go made me hav another class 2gether with tht girl agn
and its my last class bfore my JPJ test
hmm seriously is he juz lazy or he had a motive bhind tht?? o.o
anyhow i was lazy to ask him to chg my time edi la.
so.. see how la. hopefully i would pass my JPJ test too.
seriously cant w8 to get my license edi mann~ =P

btw. who knows wad will happen if.. IF i failed my JPJ test?? =S

...
ok so after tht i rush to college coz thers a stupit maths test
and when i reach ther. i had a major headache
most probably is due to being under the sun too long during my QTI
so.. i didnt manage to do my maths test well.. i think..

this is juz great. imma fail my 1st test in college -.-

0 comments: