CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

owh..

so its the 3rd day since the secondary student restart their schooling
well i guess for the time being all i heard is complains, even frm my sis.. LOL
is the school so teruk now? after IM gone? hahaha

this few days at home
wher finally thers no more party,
and while waiting for my LDL (L license) to b process, i finally felt like im havin my holidays, when the others has started school??!!! this is so great -.-
i feel so bored and restless at home
on msn no1 to talk to, and FB is getting kinda boring
so now i think im starting to miss my frenz and, well sad to say..
I MISS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! and the ppl in it ='(
of coz.. i miss her too~ T.T

and its really surprising tht the headmistress actually let another class suffer in my former classroom..
so to the class tht is currently usin last yr's 5A and 5B's classroom,
good luck in enduring the enormous, scorching, blazing heat~
well it is certainly malaysia.. hahahahahah xD
i know im evil, cant blame me, im too bored~ xP

0 comments: