CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

school~

wow.. im getting lazier and lazier too update my blog @@
i think its rotting like i am through out the holidays
yeah.. been getting too much holidays lately.. and i mean TOO MUCH~!!
i know im insane to even complain abt havin holidays =D

...
ok so finally went to school
my first sight upon entering the school was so awesome~ xD
and the rain shud fall for a longer period of time -.-

okok
so the main point of me goin to school is to get my freakin results
oh yea.. the rankings for the trials was out
so i went and checked my results to make sure they're correct
and and.. i go no. 1.. woohoooo~!!! xDD

too bad this aint SPM -.-
hopefully my luck would last until the SPM

during english lesson
teacher discussed our essays for gerak gempur
and she didnt mark mine T_T
she say mine was usually ok so she marked the others 1st -.-
so i ended up not getting my papers back
and when teacher discussed the mistakes
i didnt know whether i made any @@
but of coz a gud student like me will still listen to the common mistakes she pointed out (YEAH RIGHT!!)

...
arghhhh~!!!
it has been confirmed tht ther will be 1 more gerak gempur
haiz.. btr get used to it -.-

0 comments: