CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

recap

well was kinda busy this few days
so im juz gonna recap wad happed this few days
starting from sunday..

...
sunday
i was involved in the perfomance
together with the jason and his sis and the youths
and sum other ppls xP
for the PBP mid autumn deeparaya festival =S

so i wasnt at home for the whole day
and ther were mistakes.. again during the performance
ah michelle y sudd play wrong??!! =P
not to say i was nervous
anyway.. stayed back after the performance and had fun =D

...
monday
wanted to NOT go to school
then duno y.. sumthing made me went anyway
and and i was caught by the two annoying teachers for my hair -.-
stupid gud for ntg teachers.. -.-
and this time they freakin cut my hair
luckily i was smart enough to make sure they didnt cut the front part of my hair xD

my plan of cutting my hair juz right bfore SPM was ruin -.-
so wad else??
spent another RM15 to cut my hair nicely lo >_<

but at least ther was sumthing worth of being happy today
i finally.. FINALLY got my b'day present from
shueue chyi, li kai, jun xiang, and poh kee..
thx guys~!! =DD

0 comments: