CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

cookie~

hmm so lets countdown~ how many days is it to SPM?
1, 2, 3.... 32 days
see~! 1 month till SPM
and i still dun think i've achieved anything >_<

idk y but i have a weird feeling of not feeling to leave the school
and when tht feeling kicks in time flies like who-knows-what
and wad i can do is eat time's dust LOL xD
sighs.. die lo T_T

...
ok i was looking around for food to eat and i found this finally rmb of the existing of this beautiful piece of art xD

ok its obviously a pretty cookie xD
but its not a normal cookie tht we eat every day
its a german biscuit i think
according to wad my mom told me

my dad bought this biscuit last week i think
when he went and visited his german fren
and my dad oso told me tht this cookie is for umm.. a festival
"Euro Deli Celebration" i think.. as stated on the cookie
P.S the cookie is the size of my palm xD

after those stories..

and looking at how pretty and rare tht cookie is
how am i suppose to eat it???
but it smells sooo nice @@
ok im hungry now xP

0 comments: