CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

busy busy~

today as in 24th oct 2009
my dad brought me to KL convention centre for the australian education fair
well its a exhibition for most of the biggest uni's in australia
went ther.. my dad asked all the ques and i stood aside listening and carrying the brochurs
yeah.. it felt more like a australian-universities-brochur-shopping fair to me LOL

so i went home with many many university names in my head
and still unable to decide wher or which course to study @@
aiya~ take foundation 1st and see how la~ xDD

...
at nite.. we went to watch surrogates at IOI
apparently GSC IOI seem to hav reconstructed their cinema and cost an addition of RM1 to their tickets
but on the inside.. its still the FREAKIN-LOUSY-OLD cinema.. lol

and the surrogate movie..
it was boring
i waited and waited and waited for the climax of the movie
but it didnt seem to appear -.-
and then the movie ended WTF

...
ok.. gotta flop to my bed now
2moro will b a longgg day T_T

0 comments: