CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

owhh

today morning when i reached school
the 1st thing my fren told me is..
"micheal jackson die edi lo"
and i tot he was kiddin coz he sounded like he was
then he told me it is real and he died of heart attack
not really sad but felt wasted
the king of pop juz died like tht
well if he didnt 'bleach' himself mayb he'll live longer

...
and how great! mr cheah and the new not-cute-teddy-bear looking HEM came to our class to check on the guys hair
they ntg else btr to do is it? -.-
my parents didnt pay tax so tht they get paid for checking hairs LOL
anyway they shud do it earlier
like when i juz cut my hair

and i kena coz the front part of my hair was long (?)
WAD KIND OF STANDARD IS THT?!!! -.-
anyway at least i was able to convince teacher to let me trim it myself at home =)

...
GENIE mv is out!!!
its kinda weird tho
half sexy half cute lol
and the dance is all abt their long long legs
oh well~! xD

0 comments: