CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

boys over flowers

i was bored and ther was ntg else btr to do
actually i borrowed BOF frm my fren juz before the holidays and i asked him to bring it to tuition to give it to me
he kept forgetting to bring
and how fortunate.. now he went to ipoh LOL

coz i had ntg to do today so i went and watch it online
well i only manage to finish till episode 3 due to the slow buffering -.-
actually it was my fault coz i wanted it to b in HQ.. hehe

i wasnt actually in to tht drama
thx to 100% entertainment - a taiwanese talk show tht my sis kept watching
it kept advertising tht drama and even interviewed the actors
they made it so funny tht got me watching tht drama LMAO
its crazy how i got influenced so easily
who call it to be 'made in korea' and partially 'made in japan' LOL

0 comments: