CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

headache

i slept for 11 hours today
but i woke up 2 times in that long duration
and when i woke up in the morning i felt my head extremely heavy
the first thing i did was to go in front of the miror and check whether my head had gotten bigger xD

i felt tht i wasnt walkin straight for the whole day
and because of the headache i didnt feel like doing anything
i actually planned to finish my cuti terancang today
but i ended up touching juz a really little part of it
hey at least i touched it =D

...
my internet was crazy, again
fortunately i could watch BoF offline now
so at least i survived!!
but too bad it was chinese subbed
i duno how many times i'd pause to read the subs -.-

...
at tuition, my bm teacher didnt come
i ended up wasting one and a half hour there
and i listened to music the whole while
tht worsen my headache.. ouch!!
should have juz went home -.-


0 comments: