CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

allergy?!

ther goes the reason for me skipping school today
why today??!!
i want to go for my pjk la! -.-

...
it all happened when i was sleeping
my body suddely felt so freakin itchy
and i tot it was sum dumb mosquito bite
it got worse and the itchy part gets bigger
i continue to ignore it

then it hit me
thers no way a mosquito bite could be this itchy!
so i jump up frm bed and went to on the light

and i was like.. OMFG!!
my body looks like it has been bitten by thousands of mosquito
at least my face wasnt infected =)

so i quickly called my mom.. 5.30 am *sry*
and she quickly gav me sumthing to drink
i was so panic i didnt bother wad it was tht so i drank it
it didnt get btr so i called my dad
i was really nervous at tht time
then he say i btr go to the hospital since its spreading
he kept asking wad i ate last nite..
i juz rmb eating tht yucky thaistyle 'chao dong fun' -.-
mayb its the unfresh prawn they put
didnt eat the prawn coz i juz hate seafood! xD

so when i reached the hospital - columbia asia
the nurse ther take my blood pressure and temperature
then the doctor came out
said i needed injection

oh great!! injection -.-
but it wasnt as bad as i thought it was
mayb coz my body was so itchy i forgotten how pain feels like xD
the doctor oso say i would feel drowsy after this
and i did.. i fall to bed as soon as i get back home
and when i woke up 10 a.m.
my body was back to normal and my skin even got smoother LOL
how amazing!! =D

oh well.. this experience was totally freakish!
gud thing it didnt happen while i was in school =X

0 comments: