CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

chinese new year 2010~

so here we are. the 1st day of CNY.
well actually it was yesterday since its past 12am
but nvm it still seems like the 1st day to me xD

ok i wonder y.. evry yr the CNY juz gotten less atmosphere compared to the previous yr
and this yr was the saddest of them all
coz.. CNY and valentines day falls on the same date -.-
stupit rite? lol

so i basically wasted my 1st day of my CNY back at my hometown
but at least i got angpau's =D
and lucky enough.. i manages to get my laptop bfore CNY so i brought it back and watch my movie tht i got it frm my college mates
lucky i've got it all planned xD
and THX DAD FOR THE LAPTOP!!!! (i know its kinda late~ =P)

so i on my comp like a gazillion times for the past 2 days juz so tht i wont die due to the boredom xP
...
and i also got disappointed at sum1.
i didnt wan to but i couldnt help it.

and mayb this is too much to ask
but i really felt like im not at all important to u.
and sumtimes i fell like im the 1 bugging u all the time
mayb its time for me to stay out of ur life?

...
ok lemme forget abt tht for the time being.
its CHINESE NEW YEAR.
lets all get happy!!!!
HAPPY YEAR OF THE TIGER PPL~ =D

0 comments: