CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

s2pid!!!

as planned.. i was goin to hav my undang exams on wednesday
then on thurs i will hav my standard 6 class gathering and at nite ther'll b coundown for 2010 =D

but but.. i sudd received a call frm the driving school
tht person say..
sry, 2moro thers a system down. so can u do it on thurs?

WTF!!!
this is the 2nd time ther postponed the exam -.-
and im guessing this JPJ ppl really duno how to handle comp huh?
actually i dun mind them postponing
but please.. y now only come and inform me??
i hav class gathering on thurs and i really wan to finish this stupit exam ASAP T.T

haiz so now how??
shud i take it on thurs and cancel my gathering or..
juz go on sat wher i mostly wounld b alone and it will certainly postpone the day of me getting my license..
so now.. HOW??!!!! T.T

0 comments: