CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

its decided? lol

i finally decided to take my undang exams on sat
and go to my not-so-much-of-a-gathering standard 6 gathering LOL
my only hope now is..
THEY BTR NOT HAV PROB WITH THE EXAM SYSTEM AGN ON SATURDAY!!!!! -.-

now im really desperate to get my license a.s.a.p. ><
yeah coz i can see a bright light for my driving
and its in a gud way.. hehe

...
and today.. i drank rum for the 1st time
well it was ok.. but i still prefer red wine~ xD
dun worry.. i didnt get an inch near to drunk
coz i didnt drink much.. unlike foley -.-
he got his face red LOL

and dou wei said wanna giv me sumthing today
mana zai tht guy forgotten -.-
so now.. when only can i get it??!!!
dowan tell me wad is it summore
deyyy i really freakin curious edi la xP

...
ok its late
btr get to bed edi
2moro is goin to b a long day with the gathering in the afternoon and countdown at night =S
speaking of which.. wher shud i go for countdown??
so many places to go to~ @@
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE~ =DD

0 comments: