CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

avatar

for the past few days i've been really really busy
well part of it is to hav fun
but still.. im busy~ xD

now im actually usin my last and i mean last minute to on the computer to post this
dun worry i'll b back after 5 days xP

now im actually goin out with my family
to watch AVATAR.. looks nice but duno how is the movie
so.. watch and see~ hehe

and when im back it'll b almost midnight and i hav to go to bed so tht i can charge my battery for 2moro's class trip =D
hmm so i guess i hav to w8 till i come back frm my class trip for my beijing photo to b uploaded
sry to those who r eager to look and those.. well not to say awesome.. but nice photo of beijing
trust me.. its worth the wait.. i guess =P
and i shall oso talk more abt my beijing trip when i post those photo LOL

woo.. cant wait to meet back my frenz after not see-ing them for like.. a few weeks? LMAO
anyway.. bye for 5 days~~ woohoo!! xD

0 comments: