CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

so-call-bad-hair-day

hah! ther was a stupid spot check for the guys hair today -.-
thts the part of school tht i hate the most
coz i know i will kena for sure
so in order to sav my hair from a total doomsday
i ran away.. WTH O.O

ok i know its wrong to do tht
but but i dowan my hair to end up in a ugly cute style
speaking of which.. of all my fren's tht got cut
i luv justin's hair the most!!! =P

when he entered class
i was like.. OMG!! so freakin CUTE
like a teddy bear~ xD
and guess who came to my mind tht instant?
SHINDONG from SUPER JUNIOR.. LMAO!

anyway i did my part as a good student k? xD
i got my haircut edi
so much for keeping it long until the holidays -.-

...
i dun think anyone would understand wad im goin to say nex
but i wan to say it anyway

"
whatever i do.. i didnt mean to hurt u
so if i did anything tht somehow hurt u.. please forgive me~
i dont wanna lose you T_T "

im not goin to explain this k? xD

0 comments: