CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

gps = money eater?

today after lunch
me and my family went to visit my cousin and his family

on the way ther
my dad tried a new road
and used his handphone.. umm.. with gps i think to navigate our way
didnt use it much until the end wher we sorta got lost LOL

and bfore tht i tried using the maps on my handphone to look at our way too
u know being playful once in a while =P
and u know wad happen?
i forgot to off my handphone's gps satellite system
and it connected itself to the satellite
i realize only afterwards
so it used up i think RM10 of my credit T_T
or did i used up tht money bfore tht? -.-
oh well.. put the blame on the phone~
stupit-overly smart phone.. zzz

of coz we reached my cousin's hse at the end
and my dad played with his two kids LOL
he is like a kid magnet.. haha~

0 comments: