CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

lost..

oh yay~! i finally put a song for my blog LOL

...
today was the first time i went for the era SPM workshop
it was for add. maths
i hav no idea why i went @@
it was sumhow suffering to listen to 3 hours of add. maths straight
and i woke up so freakin early to attend tht workshop

8am.. i repeat.. 8 am!!!

its soooo early lol
and the air-cond ther at era today was so cold.. duno y
finally i felt cold from those air-conds -.-

...
i duno why but im starting to hate this holiday
spending too much time at home makes me sumhow emo -.-

i know its weird.. but it actually happened

uhh~ im feelin so emo now -.-lll
i duno wad is wrong with me >_<

...
ok here is another part wher non of u will understand
and this time its a long one..
.
.
.
please tell me wad is happening??
u are not like u used to be..
perhaps its just me feelin all sensitive..
but im quite sure.. tht this isnt right..

your laughter.. they're gone..
the happiness u used to give me..
its fading..
i felt like u are swaying further and further away..
and this feeling of losing u.. its killin me..

why does it always have to be this way?
why do i keep feelin tht the nightmare tht once happen to me..
is repeating itself?
u are really important to me..
more then wad u think..

but now tht everything is just happening so fast..
i dont know wad to do..
im just afraid of losing u..
i really am.. =[
.
.
.
ok im finally done
sry for the super long emo-ness T_T

0 comments: