CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

grins~

ok the truth is finally out
i got my results edi

after i signed my name, teacher looked for my result slip
then she said congratulation and the ppl around her start shouting
then i was like "huh??"
and it juz got to me.. straight???
without thinking much i start shouting oso.. LOL
then after a while i stopped and ask teacher, really ah?
hahaha silly me =P
but then it was really unexpected
coz i expect my bm and est to get a B
so i was actually kinda surprised and i was sooo happy =D
thank god~

and yeah.. im really happy tht i finally get to meet all my frens at once after 3 months
see some chg here and ther but it do feel almost the same with all the same ppl around =)
mann i really do miss my high school life =(

ok lemme see.. nex i shall go back to school agn during sports day! LOL
hopefully i hav time tht time =S

...
then after tht we went to midvalley megamall
watched alice in wonderland 3D
this is my 1st ever 3D movie ever

well it was sumthing special but too bad we got the 3rd front row
so it was kinda tiring and i end up feel like sleeping during the movie
duno whether the movie is boring or coz the seat was too front or the 3D thing juz made me tired
LOL

k la. 2moro hav class in college
thx for spoiling my mood!

0 comments: