CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

@@

hmm yeah so for those who had heard..
i freakin passed my driving test!!!! =DD
well it was actually on tues but since i had been so busy i didnt hav the time to write it our here.
now im really excited to get my license~

oh and and my dad was so generous to actually buy me a new car =)
juz booked it on thurs
getting a white myvi SE~ xD

...
ok actually this week has been been a rather extreme week
with all those gud news comes plenty of bad news too
many ppl frm my class in college has plans to actually change course or chg college due to scholarship and last minute decision in wad they wan in the future
so basically our class is really shaky and i totally lost my mood to even enter tht class ><
and for my recent also 1st physic test.. its sooo hard and i hardly understood a thing
omg this test is gonna turn out ugly. =(

and nex week is also gonna b a suffering week i think
so many test
bio test, moral test -.- yeah i know, and maths test
hmm.. this weekend is gonna b a short weekend since thers so many things to do
not to mention my procrastinated homeworks!!!! o_o

ok its a totally random week @@

0 comments: