CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

=(

arrghhhhhh!!!!!!!

...
ok i did tht for a reason
and the reason is juz simple
my car wont b arriving any soon!! =(

yeah u didnt hear it wrong
my myvi wont b arriving any time soon.. mayb until nex month
thx to the stupit new alza -.-
u know wad?? in order to promote alza they could stop producing myvi for the time being
which is their most high selling car
this is juz freakin unfair =((
i really tot i could get my car around this week
and they came and told me tht even by the end of this month it hard for them to confirm a car for me WTH!!! T.T
screw it!!!! ><
this kind of stuff will only happen to malaysia. zzzz

and now my dad gav me an alternative
to get an alza and mayb chg it with my mom's car which means i'll b driving my mom's car or juz continue waiting... ><

and once more.. screw u perodua!!! -.-

so how now??
continue waiting or.. ><

0 comments: