CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

german cuisine~

hmm.. wanted to post this yesterday
but i was too lazy to do so..

so..
here it is =D

...
yesterday nite
my maid didnt cook
so my dad brought us out for dinner
think this is the 1st time eating out on a tuesday xD

so.. my dad suggested german cuisine
since i hav no idea wad gemans eat
so ok la.. german cuisine xP

so i ordered pork knuckle
which my dad say is a typical german cuisine
and when the food came
i was like..

OMG.. is tht for.. ME??!! O_O
coz u know the pork knuckle thingy
was as big as my arm!! -.-
and my dad say it might b half a kg ther~
well tht includes the freakin large bone

but but.. thers still so much MEAT
this is the 1st time in my entire life eating so much PORK~ xD
O.M.G.. hopefully i wont gain as much weight as wad i ate =[
i took a pic of the gigantic thingy but i lazy to transfer it frm my phone to the comp..
again.. psps~ xP

...
well so overall german cuisine is more or less like western food
of coz la!! its frm the west from here wad LOL -.-
oh yea.. i like their huge sausage xD

0 comments: