CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

tired

real tired today for a few reasons. so i'll cut it short for today

...
ok lets start with yesterday nite
after having dinner, my parents under my constant nagging (not really) brought me to an optical shop to get my eyes checked
so u know wadz wrong? i got sumkind of long-sighted vision. not the old ppl type k? -.-
but he say thers no nid for me to wear specs coz my eyes can adept and correct it automatically
oh cool~ i hav super eyes.. lol

...
i juz came back frm church and sum practices for a performance at tropicana mall next month.
well i wanted to sing but i duno which song to choose -.-.
i actually hav 2 songs in mind. both from jesse mccartney. beautiful soul and just so u know.
which shud i choose!!!???? LOL

0 comments: